There are many incredible Vietnam wedding venues these days, as the country continues to grow as a desitnation wedding location in Southeast Asia. Places like Thailand and Bali are still wonderful, but there’s a unique sense of adventure to Vietnam weddings that just can’t be beat.
So I’ve created a shortlist of my favourite Vietnam wedding venues in Hoi An, Halong Bay, Phu Quoc and more. This is by no means definitive, so consider it just a very personalised list of the best wedding venues in Vietnam.
The best venues for Vietnam weddings
- Red Bridge, Hoi An : A chill, relaxed, lost-in-the-jungle vibe. I’ve shot a lot of weddings here, and they’ve all been fantastic. A unique venue your guests will never forget.
- InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort : The most over-the-top, luxurious, stunning resort in Vietnam. There’s nowhere else quite like it, thanks to the design by Bill Bensley.
- Six Senses, Ninh Vinh Bay, Nha Trang : Private, natural beauty. A rustic beach vibe but with 5-star service. Their sister resort in Con Dao is also incredible.
- Also in the Nha Trang area is The Annam, a new resort with a sweeping beachfront property.
- Park Hyatt, Ho Chi Minh City : If you have to go ballroom in Saigon, do it here. Nobody does it better.
- JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa : A new mega-resort in Phu Quoc, designed again by Bill Bensley. For couples who want to go big in every sense of the word.
- Halong Bay junkboat : A wedding venue that moves! A unique and spectacular venue for a destination wedding in Vietnam. There are a few options out there, but I recommend Indochina Sails.
The best Cambodia and Laos wedding venues
- Song Saa Private Island, Cambodia : Absolutely the single best venue I’ve ever been to anywhere. Unbelievable.
- 4 Rivers Floating Lodge : Glamping on a river in the middle of the Cambodian jungle.
- Belmond La Résidence d’Angkor : Luxury in Siem Reap.
- Luang Say Residence, Luang Prabang : French colonial charm in the the most romantic town in Asia.